Boo

Friday, September 16, 2011

Ghost!



Okay, so I know this has happened to a lot of you, before, but when I was logging on to AJ, It took me to Jamaa Township and my "Change Your Look" Icon said I was a dolphin! So, when AJ loaded and I was completely in Jamaa Township, I could only see my name! I was invisible, like a ghost! It was pretty cool. I have been waiting for it to happen to me! I think the glitch has something to do with loading. It's like a loading problem, it loads, but not enough......... Here are some pictures of me! XD


------You may be wondering why it says I am a member........I am on another account. Up there is my dolphin ^

Haha, so yeah.... cool glitch! -Neko




No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules
No cussing
respect other's opinions
no giving personal information
no being gross
no spamming!