Boo

Friday, October 14, 2011

Update!

Well, there's new stuff in Aj, like..... Spider Masks, Frankie Masks, Demon Hats, WIZ HATS, and WITCH HATS! But... They're all for members except the Frankie Mask... I think there is new stuff in the CocoHut and places like that. There are some new den items, too! A headstone, and a Bowl of Candy! Also, around Jamaa you can find Bowls of Candy. Click it and you get a treat! .....The first time I clicked it...I got a lousy apple.. T^T
Haha XD


Enjoy the Halloween!
-Neko

P.S. AnimalJam won't load on this computer, so I gotta use my small mini one.. -.-
It's annoying at times. I think I can't get on Aj because of all the new stuff and new people...
Oh, well! Bur-Bai! x3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Rules
No cussing
respect other's opinions
no giving personal information
no being gross
no spamming!